The Grove Grant
funded by PeopleGrove
Accelerating the Work of Emerging Nonprofits Focused on Underrepresented Communities
To support those who need it most, PeopleGrove has established a $250,000 grant to be awarded to up to five unique non-profits whose missions align with our goal of helping underserved knowledge-seekers build social capital.
Applications accepted through October 15th, 2020.
1) PeopleGrove’s best-in-class networking platform to build a community of program participants and “alumni” of the program.
2) Full access to our amazing customer success team, including a Strategic Partner Manager assigned to help you achieve your program’s goals.
3) Complete access to our knowledge base, including hundreds of support articles, training videos, and SuperUser tips from our Customer Education manager.
4) The ability to create your own profile on our customer Community page — an instance of our platform where administrators from across the world connect over best practices and strategies.
5) The ability to add our new no-cost Bridges platform to help connect participants to short-term projects, offered by your community, to get them real-world experience.